express address logo

home | about us | participating organizations | faq's | support

participating organization services
gogo arrow
Access Communications
Access Communications Co-operative Limited
Use ExpressAddress to transfer or connect your TV, Internet, Home Phone and Security Services. Visit us at or call 1-866-363-2225 to customize the package that best suits your interests, needs and budget.
City of Regina
City of Regina
Use ExpressAddress to connect, disconnect, or transfer your City services. At the same time you can update address information for the licensing of your pets. City of Regina services include water, sewer, and storm drainage for all homes and recycling service for all homes that receive City garbage collection.
City of Saskatoon City of Saskatoon
Use ExpressAddress to connect or disconnect City of Saskatoon electrical service (within the 1958 city boundaries) and all water services. You can also use this site to update address information for the licensing of your pets.
City of Weyburn City of Weyburn
Use ExpressAddress to connect or disconnect water and sewer services in the City of Weyburn.
Saskatchewan Health eHealth Saskatchewan
Use ExpressAddress to notify Health Registries of a change of address for your Saskatchewan health services card. Saskatchewan residents who have a Saskatchewan health services card can also use this site to request a replacement health card. To apply for a Saskatchewan health card or to request changes to your registration information, please visit
Ministry of Social Services Ministry of Social Services
Use ExpressAddress to notify the Ministry of Social Services of a change of address if you are recieving benefits from the Transitional Employment Allowance (TEA), Child Care Subsidy (CCS) and/or if a family member is receiving Community Living Services Delivery Family Respite benefit.
PEBA Public Employees Benefits Agency (PEBA)
Use ExpressAddress to notify PEBA of a change of address for your Municipal Employees` Pension Plan (MEPP), Public Employees Pension Plan (PEPP), Public Service Superannuation Plan (PSSP) and certain Benefit Program accounts.
Regina Public Library Regina Public Library
Use ExpressAddress to notify Regina Public Library of a change of address for your library card. If you need a replacement card or are a new resident to Regina, please come in to any branch and staff will be happy to assist you.
SaskEnergy SaskEnergy
Use ExpressAddress to connect or disconnect natural gas service. SaskEnergy serves 92% of the communities throughout the province from Estevan in the south to Montreal Lake in the North.
SaskPower SaskPower
Use Express Address to connect or disconnect electrical service. SaskPower provides electrical service throughout Saskatchewan, with the exception of Swift Current and portions of the City of Saskatoon.
SaskTel SaskTel
Use ExpressAddress to connect your Home Phone service, Long Distance calling plans, Calling Features, Calling Cards and rental telephone sets. You can also transfer or disconnect these services, as well as your Cellular service.
Requests for Internet access, Max™ Entertainment Services, new Cellular service, or any of our other services can be made through or by calling 1-800-SASKTEL (1-800-727-5835).
SecurTek SecurTek
Use ExpressAddress to connect or disconnect residential and commercial security services. These services help protect against unwanted entry, fire, flood, carbon monoxide and temperature levels in your home, cottage and business. SecurTek provides service throughout Saskatchewan, as well as select markets in Manitoba, Ontario, Alberta, and BC.
Use ExpressAddress to notify SGI of a change of address on your driver's licence and vehicle registration certificates. You must contact your SGI CANADA broker directly to change your address on your home, tenant, farm, commercial or auto extension policy.
WCB Saskatchewan Workers' Compensation Board
Use ExpressAddress to notify the Saskatchewan Workers' Compensation Board of address changes for your WCB claim.

privacy and security | terms of use